- Responsible for ensuring proper coil insulation-meeting customer requirements.
- Clean and de-bur stator core.
- Insulate and wind stator coil Braze coil connections Spray Teflon agent on stator core
- Electrically test Produce quality work to the customer’s written specifications Understanding document center and how to properly utilize the system.
- Other duties as assigned.
Employee must be able to lift at least 40 lbs. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand (majority of time), reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, and walk. The employee is frequently required to use their hand to write and handle objects or controls to wind.