We are looking for a reliable Material Handler to help maintain warehouse stock and assist in fulfilling orders. Our Material Handler will be responsible for unloading product deliveries, staging products based on customer orders and assisting with organizing and maintaining existing inventory. Preference will be given to candidates who are licensed to operate a forklift, available to work overtime hours during the busier times of the year and able to lift up to 100 pounds at a time.
Material Handler Job Duties:
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies.
- Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
- Receives credit-return material and supplies from production by verifying materials and supplies code and lot number and quantity; placing materials in stock.
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
- Documents product shipment by recording units shipped.
- Maintains material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections; making operator repairs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Skills/Qualifications: Organization, Scheduling, Analyzing Information , Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Process Improvement, Safety Management, Inventory Control, Lifting, Data Entry Skills
Material Handler Skills and Qualifications:
Organization, Scheduling, Analyzing Information , Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Process Improvement, Safety Management, Inventory Control, Lifting, Data Entry Skills