We are seeking a detailed-oriented Accounting Clerk with business maturity and excellent work ethic. The Accounting Clerk will perform accounting, clerical, research, and call center functions to support team members and management. Record business transactions to the General Ledger system, perform cash receipt and deposit functions. File and track bill of lading paperwork, input invoices, reconcile, create and analyze reports; and other records as needed. Provide accounting, clerical, and research assistance to the accounting department.
The successful candidate will have:
- High level of professionalism and business maturity
- High level of integrity, Confidentiality and Trustworthiness
- Excellent soft skills and a pro in the art of communication to staff, management, etc.
- A drive and passion for Accounting
- the ability to meet deadlines, work independently, and be a team player.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
Accounting, Administrative, Customer Service and Research
- Associates Degree preferred, but not required
- 3+ Years of accounting clerk or bookkeeping experience required – NO EXCEPTIONS!
- 1+ years working with QuickBooks Pro required; 3+ years preferred
- Knowledgeable of AP and AR
- Intermediate or Advance in MS Excel
- 50 WPM or Higher – NO EXCEPTIONS!